Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Collapse of the Economy and Changes We Must Make

This is my first blog post and I am super excited about it! and you know what I am not excited about?....the state of the world economy! It can be a very distressing time as many people are losing their jobs and finding it very difficult to secure employment. I know a lot of people are thinking "So...what do I do now?"

I am one of these unemployed people, and thought I would share my views on changes that I feel need to be made in order for us to not all totally lose it. When such huge changes occur in the environment surrounding us it is necessary for us to make drastic changes ourselves, it's simply evolution right?

I feel like we are shifting into a place where the corporations are no longer going to be as powerful as they once were, it's already evident from the massive layoffs that have been happening. Since we can no longer rely on the corporation for our income we need to be creative and find our own way, but what is that way?

Since the heartless corporations are now struggling it is time to look at what IS successful. If you look around you may notice that people who provide a service or product with actual value other than materialistic value are still doing well, they are not shaken by this economic crisis...I know, you must be thinking "what can I do that provides values to others and is not purely materialistic?" The possibilities are endless really...it's not even really about what you do but abut HOW YOU DO IT. Just think about something you are passionate about and you can definitely provide people with value and also make your living off of it. Maybe make a website or blog about a topic you are passionate about and profit from educating people on that topic. Or teach people a skill you are good at...anybody is capable of this, we've just gotta eliminate our limiting beliefs!

I will be sharing more with you over the next little while about how I have managed to make money while staying at home, having a work when I feel like it schedule and being able to do the things I enjoy whenever I please. Bye for now

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment