Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NeoBux Site Review

As a continuation from my last entry, I promised you guys info on how I have been making money while staying at home. I have been using a wide variety of sites that you can generate income from, so I will be doing a review on each site to give you all the details.

Today I will be reviewing NeoBux and I want to start by saying, if you expect to see income overnight or to get really rich....then these money making methods are probably not for you. The reason most people fail at making money online is because they expect to see a lot of money within the first few days. Give it a couple weeks to a month and things will be good! I don't blame people for being discouraged because at home money making systems are often promoted as "get rich quick" and "start making big money now!" This isn't realistic, but sadly when people are desperate they do buy into this, and when the aforementioned promises are not fulfilled they give up.

Now onto NeoBux! I started up with this site a while back, it's totally free to join and all you have to do is view advertisements online and you get payed to do this. You don't get payed much per advertisement but it does ad up over time and you do have options to increase your earnings after you have made some money. One option is to rent referalls...that is you pay for a specific amount of referalls and they are rented to you for a month, when your referalls click on an ad you are credited for it. It's a very simple system and it does generate income. It's perfect for starters really.

Here's a link to the site



if you want anymore information about it or need help getting started up please leave a comment and I will gladly walk you through. Have a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment